Missing Links in Academics (Virtual Live)
Missing Links in Academics will introduce you to techniques used in the DuBard Association Method® that can be used for students who may not need intensive therapy but could benefit from different teaching structures. This multisensory teaching-learning strategy connects the link that's missing in your classroom to help students reach their fullest potential.
- Multisensory techniques for teaching the National Reading Panel five areas of reading
- Syllable types and syllable division rules
- Spelling analyzation and fingerspelling
- Using morphemes as a way of increasing vocabulary knowledge
- Second - eighth-grade general education teachers
- Second - eighth-grade special education teachers
- Speech-language pathologists
- Reading specialists
- Academic Language Therapists
Presented by Missy Schraeder, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, CALT-QI, C-SLDS and Alison Webster, M.S., CCC-SLP, CALT, C-SLDS
CEUs & Pricing Information
1.2 Educator CEUs
1.2 ASHA CEUs (intermediate level, professional area)
12 ALTA Credits
Program completion requirements: Participants are expected to complete the entire program. Individuals who do not complete the full program will not be recommended for ASHA CEUs. No partial credit will be provided. All participants will need access to a device with internet access to complete the course. This 12-hour course will be available online at the dates listed below and must be completed by the close date.
$190 // Register by October 21, 2021 - Contact Stacy at Stacy.firstname.lastname@example.org or (601) 528-5342 for payment information.