Missing Links in Academics
February 22 - March 5th with live Q and A session on March 9th at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
Registration ends on February 12, 2021.
Missing Links in Academics will introduce you to techniques used in the DuBard Association Method that can be used for students who may not need intensive therapy but could benefit from different teaching structures. This multisensory teaching-learning strategy connects the link that's missing in your classroom to help students reach their fullest potential.
- Multisensory techniques for teaching the National Reading Panel five areas of reading
- Syllable types and syllable division rules
- Spelling analyzation and fingerspelling
- Using morphemes as a way of increasing vocabulary knowledge
- Second - eighth-grade general education teachers
- Second - eighth-grade special education teachers
- Learning disabilities teachers
- Speech-language pathologists
- Academic language therapists
- Reading specialists
CEUs and Pricing Information
Registration Fee: $150
Educator CEU Fee: $20
1.2 Educator CEUs
1.2 ASHA CEUs (intermediate level, professional area)
12 ALTA Credits
Program Completion Requirements: Participants are expected to complete the entire program. Individuals who do not complete the full program will not be recommended for ASHA CEUs. No partial credit will be provided. All participants will need access to a device with internet access to complete the course. This 12-hour course will be available online February 22 - March 5, 2021, and must be completed by the close date.
Make payments (for registration only):
11975 Seaway Rd., Suite A240
Gulfport, MS 39503