DuBard Association Method Seminar (SHS 727) In Person
Take your knowledge in the DuBard Association Method to a higher level.
After taking the Basic Course in the DuBard Association Method®, the next step to furthering your understanding of this method is within the seminar.
• Individuals who have completed the DuBard Association Method® Basic Course or SHS 532, Language Disorders II
Components of the Program
• A review of the beginning levels of the DuBard Association Method®
• The structure of the language as utilized at the various story levels of the method
• Correlative programs: math, telling time, calendar work and related subject areas
• Individualized Education Plan (IEP) development
• Lesson planning
• Development of materials
• Task analysis of commercial textbook materials for modification for students with language disorders
4.5 Educator CEUs available
4.5 ASHA credits available
30 ALTA credits available
$80 fee for Educator CEUs, no charge for ASHA
$1295 // Registration - Contact Stacy at (601) 528-5342 or Stacy.firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information.
Course materials, required textbook, and lunches included in the registration.
Birsh, J.R., (2018). Multisensory Teaching of Basic Language Skills (3rd Ed.), Baltimore, MD: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co.)
|Mon, Jun 27, 2022||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Day 1||USM DuBard School for Language Disorders|
|Tue, Jun 28, 2022||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Day 2||USM DuBard School for Language Disorders|
|Wed, Jun 29, 2022||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Day 3||USM DuBard School for Language Disorders|
|Thu, Jun 30, 2022||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Day 4||USM DuBard School for Language Disorders|
|Fri, Jul 1, 2022||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Day 5||USM DuBard School for Language Disorders|