DuBard Association Method Practicum 2019
Those who have received preliminary training in the DuBard Association Method are eligible to participate in the practicum, which builds upon the Basic Course and provides guidance in using the DuBard Association Method curriculum. Virtual supervison is available for those who are practicing off-site and may be unable to travel to USM.
Suggested Participants: Individuals who have completed the DuBard Association Method Basic Course or SHS 432/532.
- Implementation of specific levels of the DuBard Association Method curriculum
- Planning for new instruction
- Requirements necessary to meet IMSLEC teaching-level standards for supervised practicum
- Up to 80 supervised clock hours
- Three follow-up observations/consultations at the participant's worksite during a nine-month period (may be done via virtual supervision)
Academic Credit is available for $400 plus tuition. Please contact the DuBard School at (601) 266-5223.
Non-credit - $600
Southern Miss CEUs - $20 per 1.0 CEU (CEU amounts vary based on hours attended)
The registration deadline is April 15, 2019.
Hotels: Courtyard - (601) 268-3050 ($99) Residence Inn - (601) 264-9202 ($115) Mention USM
Hotel: Towneplace Suites - Call Melanie Archer direct to get government rates ($93 + tax). Mention USM DuBard - (601) 582-2030