DuBard Association Method Practicum 2020
Those who have received preliminary training in the DuBard Association Method are eligible and encouraged to participate in the practicum, which builds upon the Basic Course and provides guidance in using the DuBard Association Method curriculum. Virtual supervision is available for those who are practicing off-site and may be unable to travel to USM. Contact USM to request more information about virtual supervision.
Suggested Participants: Individuals who have completed the DuBard Association Method Basic Course, SHS 432 or SHS 532.
- Implementation of specific levels of the DuBard Association Method curriculum
- Planning for new instruction
- Requirements necessary to meet IMSLEC teaching-level standards for supervised practicum
- Up to 80 supervised clock hours
- Three follow-up observations/consultations at the participant's worksite during a nine-month period (may be done via virtual supervision)
Academic Credit is available for $400 plus tuition. Please contact the DuBard School at (601) 266-5223.
Non-credit - $600
Southern Miss CEUs - $20 per 1.0 CEU (CEU amounts vary based on hours attended)
All purchase orders and payments should be to GCEIC, 11975 Seaway Rd., Suite B220, Gulfport, MS 39503.
103 S. 30th Ave.,
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Reservation link for workshop:
Dubard School for Language Disorders - $124 rate
Corporate ID: 786928079