DuBard Association Method Practicum
BECOME WELL-VERSED IN THE DUBARD ASSOCIATION METHOD.
Do you want to take your professional abilities to the next level? Professionals who have received preliminary training in the DuBard Association Method are eligible and encouraged to participate in the practicum, which builds upon the Basic Course and provides guidance in using the DuBard Association Method Basic Course curriculum.
Suggested Participants: Individuals who have completed the DuBard Association Method Basic Course or SHS 432, Language Disorders II.
- Implementation of specific levels of the DuBard Association Method curriculum
- Planning for new instruction
- Requirements necessary to meet IMSLEC teaching-level standards for supervised practicum
- Up to 80 supervised clock hours
- Three follow-up observations/consultations at the participant's worksite during a nine-month period (may be done via virtual supervision)
Academic Credit is available for $400 plus tuition. Please contact the DuBard School at (601) 266-5223.
Southern Miss CEUs - $20 per 1.0 CEU (CEU amounts vary based on hours attended)
The registration deadline is May 14, 2018.
Hotels: Courtyard - (601) 268-3050 ($99) Residence Inn - (601) 264-9202 ($115) Mention USM
Hotel: Towneplace Suites - Call Melanie Archer direct to get government rates ($93 + tax). Mention USM DuBard - (601) 582-2030